Ô Grand AIR
Some more info:
– Currently vintage 2018, the 2019 is coming in a few month.
– the name ? Grand … stands for the terroir: Grand Cru Wineck Schlossberg. All our 2017 vintages are marked by the word AIR as a mark of this harvest time
– history: the granite with 2 micas of the Grand Cru area of Katzenthal gives elegance and delicacy to the wines that grow up on this terroir, which is often described as solar. The vines are over 40 years old and this wine fermented on its fine lees until the end of January 2019… it took its time !
– our suggestions: Start with it for aperitif then keep it for the main dishes and dessert… it will be perfect
– temperature : 12°
– quantity: 800 bottles
– technical info: bottle 0,75 cl, cork, native yeast, no filtered, no sulfites, dry